The Fresh Collective needed to upgrade their ERP solution and replace MYOB. KPMG were chosen to implement Wiise, which offered a functionally-rich solution that scales with no transaction limit, for an affordable set-up price.
The Fresh Collective is a Gold Licensed catering and events provider, with more than 20 years’ experience in the hospitality industry. With a team of 400 staff, including dedicated chefs and knowledgeable wait staff, The Fresh Collective delivers a range of event experiences from intimate dinners, corporate conferences, cocktail events and grand banquet feasts.
The Fresh Collective had been using MYOB AccountRight software for a number of years and it couldn’t keep up with the growth of the company.
The 3 main challenges faced were:
- Slow system performance – On a weekly basis, The Fresh Collective was processing 6,000 – 7,000 transactions, MYOB was unable to cope with this volume and users had to take turns to process transactions, which can lead to 4 hours of lost productivity.
- One day per month spent on manual reporting – Users had to manually extract data from multiple sources and manipulate within Excel to produce the reports required.
- Loss of historical data – Due to the large amount of data that MYOB had to handle, users had to archive historical data each year, which resulted in situations where data was lost and unrecoverable.
The Fresh Collective needed to upgrade their ERP solution and replace MYOB.
KPMG were chosen to implement Wiise (formerly known as Financials for Office 365), a cloud-based business software, designed for businesses who have outgrown basic accounting software. Wiise offered The Fresh Collective a functionally-rich solution that scales with no transaction limit, for an affordable setup price.
The Fresh Collective evaluated Wiise against competing solutions Sage and SAP Business One.
Jay Deo, Director of Finance, at The Fresh Collective, said on choosing Wiise,“We already use Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, and Surface Pro devices. We knew that Microsoft also offered an ERP however, we always expected it was going to be a big investment. We were pleased to find out that Wiise is powered by Microsoft and is available as an affordable monthly subscription. We run our whole business on Microsoft so it just makes sense to go with Wiise.”
The Fresh Collective now manage their finance, sales, purchasing, and reporting all in Wiise. Since implementing they are experiencing many benefits with Wiise, including:
- A better user experience – Wiise is a very stable system and can handle the high volume of data and transactions required, all within one place. Users are now able to log onto Wiise and complete their work without any delays or performance issues.
- Automated reporting – With everything in one place, users are able to produce reports at the click of a button whenever they are needed. Once budget and forecast reports are built, the users can simply refresh the reports for the date required.
- Informed business decisions from richer business insights – Users can now report by multiple dimensions, for their business units, geographies, and events. Executives have a more complete view of the business and are enabled to make more-informed decisions confidently.
- Greater mobility – Users can access Wiise from anywhere and at any time, on their laptops, tablets, and mobile devices. This allows users to work flexibly and be more productive in an agile work environment.
Thanks to Wiise, we now save 1.5 days a week on processing and reporting. With a familiar Microsoft look and feel, Wiise was easy to learn and use. Wiise will help us drive our business for the next 10 years and beyond.