KPMG Law has been actively engaged in strategic projects under the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) structure across various jurisdictions. PPP has emerged as a popular choice for governments worldwide to attract investments in infrastructure projects.
At KPMG Law, we offer comprehensive support throughout the PPP project lifecycle, including:
- Analysis of existing PPP legislation to ensure compliance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Advisory services to assist clients in selecting the most suitable PPP model for their specific project.
- Preparation and drafting of robust PPP agreements that outline the rights and responsibilities of all parties involved.
- Representation of clients in negotiations with government entities to achieve mutually beneficial agreements.
- Assistance to governments in the legal aspects of PPP tenders to attract the necessary investments.
- Litigation support for PPP projects, providing legal expertise in resolving disputes that may arise during project implementation.
Our dedicated team of professionals brings extensive experience in PPP projects, combining legal expertise with an understanding of the unique challenges and complexities involved. By leveraging our global network and industry insights, we aim to deliver tailored solutions that align with the specific needs of our clients in the dynamic field of PPP.
In 2017, the Government of Armenia launched a tender for drafting the PPP policy and PPP Law of Armenia. The consortium of Hogan Lovells and KPMG Law in Armenia won the tender and participated in drafting the PPP Law of Armenia.