KPMG Law boasts a team of experienced M&A specialists based in the Central Asia and South Caucasus region. This team consistently provides advice on M&A transactions to domestic and foreign clients across various industries. With access to a global network of experts, we stay informed about the latest trends in the international M&A market. Our M&A lawyers are admitted to the New York and English bar, bringing extensive expertise to our clients.
We offer comprehensive assistance in the following areas:
- Preparation for the purchase or sale of a business, whether on the sell-side or buy-side
- Effective marketing of assets and securing the best offers
- Structuring, negotiating, and ensuring the completion of transactions
- Business restructuring or integration, pre- or post-merger
- Facilitating regulatory approvals
- Managing complex shareholder dynamics
- Developing management team incentives in transactional settings
Our team can provide standalone legal services or collaborate as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes financial, technical, and tax experts. Clients can also benefit from the integrated advice of KPMG's financial experts, operational efficiency specialists, ESG advisors, and other specialized professionals. Our range of services encompasses public and private M&A, joint ventures, carve-outs, distressed M&A/reorganizations, squeeze-outs, and restructurings.
With KPMG Law as your trusted advisor, you can navigate the complexities of M&A transactions with confidence, drawing on our extensive experience, global insights, and integrated approach.
During 2022, KPMG Law has managed to provide legal support within the following M&A projects:
- Acquisition of a group of companies holding a license for generating solar energy by a U.S. infrastructure company.
- Acquisition of a group of companies importing and retailing petrol.
- Investment in a company operating in the financial sector.
- Acquisition of two companies operating in the financial sector.
- Investment in an IT company by a US-based Venture capitalist.
- Acquisition of a listed company operating in the metallurgy sector.
- Joint venture on the provision of healthcare services.