KPMG Law collaborates closely with tax specialists and auditors to provide clients with a wide range of services in the field of corporate law and governance. Our offerings include:
- Creation, liquidation, and reorganization of legal entities
- Market entry and market exit analysis and implementation
- Establishment of joint ventures using contractual and corporate mechanisms
- Evaluation of the effectiveness and transparency of corporate governance structures and holding structures
- Development of internal regulatory documents
- Support for the activities of the Board of Directors, including corporate secretary services
- Advising directors on rights implementation and compliance with obligations
- Management of corporate documents, including annual disclosure of information in compliance with regulatory requirements and -internal requirements of corporate groups.
Through our integrated approach, we aim to assist clients in achieving their corporate objectives and ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory frameworks.
The setup of legal entities and assisting in day-to-day corporate decision-making from a legal perspective is the core activity of KPMG Law. Our experience in corporate governance services includes corporate governance advisory and preparing a corporate governance code for a commercial bank; corporate governance advisory for a microfinance organization; designing corporate governance structures for various business entities at the stage of their establishment or corporate governance optimization programs; corporate governance compliance due diligence as part of our legal due diligence projects in the financial, energy, agriculture, and manufacturing industries.