We invite you to explore the opportunity to join our KPMG Consulting team as Manager who will be based in Pristina.
If you have interests in compliance and working on international development advisory projects in the Western Balkans region, explore the opportunity to join our team. We advise diverse clients including International Funding Agencies, government organizations, foundations, and NGOs to help them ensure good governance of public funds and respond to the greater requirements for reforms, accountability, and transparency.
Joining KPMG is a great way for you to explore a career in dynamic, fastpaced exiting world of KPMG advisory. We will value your ideas, enthusiasm and curiosity and encourage you to develop every day.
In your role, you will be responsible to
- Perform financial, operational and compliance assessments, and program verifications
- Develop Public Finance Management services
- Prepare client reports providing practical recommendations and best practices
- Monitor market developments and participate in business development
By working in our international team, you will
- Upgrade your professional skills through extensive company-offered trainings, including trainings for professional qualiﬁcations
- Have opportunity to learn from professionals and work on regional projects in the Western Balkans
- Build a strong contact network to support your future
- Work across borders and gain broad experience and cultural knowledge
- Get a recognition of individual efforts and possibilities for further development with KPMG
You would be a suitable candidate if you
- Have a University degree in ﬁnance, audit, business, economics, accounting, or another relevant ﬁeld
- Have above 5 years of working experience in similar assignments
- Desire to develop in consulting, work with public sector and international ﬁnancing organizations.
- Own a strong analytical mind, attention to detail and are able to keep strict compliance with deadlines
- Have working proﬁciency with Microsoft Excel Possess a flair for writing reports in English
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please apply online by sending your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com no later than 31 January 2023.
KPMG has committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 as per Our Impact Plan. We have also committed to advocate for equal opportunity, protecting the physical and mental health of our people, supporting education and lifelong learning in our communities. We act lawfully, ethically and in the public interest.
Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.