1 min read
- Online Learning– Myth and Reality
- What Does Disruption Mean for the Relationship
Between Work and Education?
- The Role of Government and Regulatory Reform
The global environment surrounding work and education has been changing rapidly in recent decades.
This has created new patterns of work and demands on the education system. Our latest analysis indicates these changes have been accelerated by the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
The uptake of digital technology across the entire education landscape has moved quickly in the last 2 years with rapid up skilling of faculty in online teaching and assessment. However, not all digital change is positive. The consensus from substantive studies, some running for more than 20 years, has highlighted several compelling points requiring reflection and discussion.
Email Chucrallah Haddad
Email Mazen Houalla
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia