1 min read
Shaping the future of governments by harnessing innovation and technology is the theme of KPMG’s four reports recently published in collaboration with the World Government Summit.
This year’s Summit focuses on addressing the world’s most pressing challenges to enable communities to achieve their fullest economic and social potential. The reports foresee and outline the post-pandemic future of cities, healthcare, education, and culture, as well as the world beyond the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Principles for Digital Transformation in Cities (Future of Cities) highlights three factors that can help in formulating resilient, agile plans for long-term growth
- Champions of Change: How Governments can Lead Healthcare Transformation (Future of Healthcare) examines the implications of the pandemic for the world’s health systems
- Encore! How to Revive the Post-Pandemic Creative and Cultural Industries (Creative Industries) proposes a framework that will be beneficial to the long-term security of the global economy and the wellbeing of society, as well as the sector’s professionals
- The Future of Higher Education in the Knowledge Economy (Future of Education) looks at the decline of the ‘golden age’ of universities in the developed world and the new demand to meet employer requirements driven by digital disruption
Email Chucrallah Haddad
Email Mazen Houalla
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia